"INDIGO" - Thrifty Meh Dai
Cotton Mei tai and Half Buckle baby carrier with deep blue straps and body panels.
The reverse body panel/sleep hood will be the same colour as the carrier but, if you would like a contrasting colour, please choose from the tick boxes below, (a contrasting colour will show as an accent when the headrest is flipped down or as the front of a sleep-hood when hanging down).
Pouchlings "Thrifty Range" carriers are made from a soft and durable cotton twill.
- Shoulder straps are 4" wide, 2.1m long and generously padded for the first 15" so they are squishy but not bulky.
- The unpadded "apron-style" waistband means that the body panel can rolled up and be cinched smaller making it suitable for babies from approximately 3m. Integral width cincher adjusts the seat smaller so no overstretched legs;
- The headrest acts as a head support for smaller children and as an upper back rest for older children. The sleep hood will be the same colour as the body and straps UNLESS another colour is chosen below.
Available in 3 sizes:
- Mini 15" wide, cinches down to 11". Suitable from newborn to approx 18 months
- Midi 17" wide, cinches down to 13" . Suitable from 12m to approximately 30 months
- Maxi 21" wide, cinches down to 17". Suitable from 30m to approximately 48 months
Which size do I need?
If in doubt, I recommend placing your baby in a good "supported squat" position either in your arms or in your current carrier. Then, using a soft tape measure, take the measurement from one knee-pit, under baby's seat to the other knee-pit. This will give you the most suitable width.
Width 15" Suitable from 3m - approx 18 months old
Width 17" Suitable from approx 9m - 24m
Suitable from approx 15m - 3.5 years
Suitable from approx 3 yrs - 4.5 yrs