"Thrifty" Cotton Full Buckle - "Monkey Madness"
Pouchlings Full Buckle carriers are made from a soft and durable cotton twill.
- Lightly padded headrest(younger babies)/upper back rest (older babies) which is easily flipped down so baby can look around. Gives good upper back support when baby is big enough to ride "arms-out";
- 16" long/4" wide shoulder straps which are generously padded so they are squishy but not bulky. Can be crossed over the wearer's back.
- Shoulder straps fasten with a 40mm Dual Adjust buckle making them easy to adjust in both front and back carries.
- Unpadded, "apron-style" waistband with integral width cincher so that the body panel can rolled up and be cinched smaller making the Infant size suitable for newborn babies.
- Patterned carriers have a stripe of decorative fabric up the center of the body panel and the underside of the sleep hood.
- Single loop 25mm chest strap for back carries and for use as a cinch strap.
- Adjustable sleep hood for extra head support and protection from the elements (if a hood is chosen, there will be no headrest); Hoods on patterned carriers will have matching decorative trim om the hood.
- Perfect Fit Adjusters to shorten the shoulder straps down from 16" - 12". Great for getting an extra snug fit or if sharing between 2 different sized wearers;
- Leg padding to soften the edge of the carrier for baby's comfort.
-Simply make your choices from the tick-boxes below.The price above will change as you add different options so you can easily stay within your own budget.
If in doubt, I recommend placing your baby in a good "supported squat" position either in your arms or in your current carrier. Then, using a soft tape measure, take the measurement from one knee-pit, under baby's seat to the other knee-pit. This will give you the most suitable width.
Infant size: (Suitable from 7lbs - approx 18 months old)
Toddler size: ( Suitable from approx 18m - 36m)
Pre-school size (Suitable from approx 3 yrs - 4.5 yrs):